Friday, February 24, 2017

Game Review


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name:

I played the game: Cranium
Made by:Richard Tait and Whit Alexander.
I played this game with:Coralee


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?):well me and Coralee were play and you have to chose a person and there was a play doh but it was dry so it rain and you need a color dise and if you get a color you have to go on it and there is a time and if the time runs out and the person has passed the brain than she/he has to get the brain and say i won.


My favourite thing about this game was:that if you win you get to hold the brain

One thing I didn’t like about this game was:is when you eat the brain

This game is good to play by with a group because there are more people it said you have to have 5 people/4 people,but i just did 2 player.



I would rate this game _5_ out of 10 because:i lost and i got to eat the brain but said to play another game but Coralee said no so i had to eat it but i did not eat it.

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be:



Add any other comments about this game here:it was so fun but i will try and not eat the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment